Emory Stagmer joins us once again to talk about his patented invention: Reaction Spheres. This is a new way to orient spacecrafts beyond using traditional reaction wheels.
In Space News:
- Next Pluto mission already in the works
- Ukrainian Rocket to launch from Canada
- Gravitational Wave testbed repurposed to find comet dust
- Tianzhou paves way for Chinese Space Station
- Peggy Whitson sets US space endurance record
- GLXP Update: SpaceIL Delay & New Astrobotic Project
TMRO:Space is a crowd funded show. If you like this episode consider contributing to help us to continue to improve. Head over to http://www.patreon.com/tmro for information, goals and reward levels.