Estevan Guzman one of the Astronomical Illustrator / Animators at Griffith Observatory joins us to talk about cosmic art created by science and its impact on the industry.
In Space News:
- Was the “WOW! Signal” a Comet? Probably not…
- Darpa selects XS-1 partner & X-37B gets a new launcher
- China Tests “Spooky Action At A Distance” in Space
- Asteroid Redirect winds down, Deep Space Gateway gains support
- Hubble sees waltzing dwarf stars
TMRO:Space is a crowd funded show. If you like this episode consider contributing to help us to continue to improve. Head over to http://www.patreon.com/tmro for information, goals and reward levels.